Wednesday, October 1, 2008

"After" shots---Master Bedroom!

Whew! That was wonderful! I love having a self-set goal, a clear recognition of which area of the house I'm supposed to be focusing on, and the accountability of this little group cheering each other on. I NEED something like this to keep me going. I'm realizing how much I thrive on the knowledge that I will be able to SEE results and know my efforts are actually paying off in a timely manner.

So...(drumroll, please) here are my Master Bedroom "after" shots (and please excuse the cute little "lumps" on my bed):









I figure it's better to strive for progress than perfection, so if things aren't 100% done when I take the pictures, no big deal. Better that than falling into the "if it can't be perfect, why bother?" mentality.

Ahhh...now I just want to go hang out in my bedroom. Stay tuned for another set of "Before" pictures soon! I'm going to tackle the (dun, dun, dun)...Laundry Room!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya know, your master bedroom is GORGEOUS!!!! Wow! And it looks like your kiddos are enjoying the atmosphere already. I'll bet hubby's happy too!

Yes, I had two papers due right after my first project, so tomorrow I'm adding on a really horrid CLOSET!

YIPPEE for YOU!!!! I thought you were crazy giving yourself one day, but you DID IT!

Congrats!

Stephanie said...

Thanks, Angelia! I really do love our bedroom when it's kept up. I think we're all gravitating to that room now that it's the most attractive place in the house. :)

And in fairness, I had 2 days.

Anonymous said...

It never fails that when I finish making my bed, at least one child will enter the room and climb on!

Amy said...

Way to go, Stephanie! Beautiful room!